Skip to content
- To improve the quality of life for individuals living with cancer by minimizing physical challenges and disability caused by cancer and cancer-related treatments.
- To assess, treat and empower individuals living with cancer throughout their treatment and survivorship phase.
- To provide patient-centered, personalized and safe rehabilitation, to minimize the development of long term side effects.
- To assist individuals in achieving optimal outcomes and function through advanced, evidence-based assessments and implementation of effective interventions.
- To collaborate with health care professionals and researchers to advance the science of cancer rehabilitation to improve patient outcomes.